A Gift Guide for the Fitness Freak
Hola & Happy Friday! You guys have left some great gift-giving ideas this week and I’ve added a few of your suggestions to my personal wish list!
Today I’m sharing another gift guide and it is focused on gifts for the fitness fanatic in your life! As always, I would love to read any gift ideas you may have in the comments below! Now let’s chat about what to buy for our girlfriends who love to sweat!
- Purity Cleansing Cloths: If you know someone who loves to workout, but doesn’t always have the luxury of showering immediately after their sweat session then these face wipes would make a great gift! I love them and use them on those days when I workout in the mornings but can’t shower until naptime (so you know, pretty much 5 days a week).
- Dry Shampoo: Because who has time to workout and wash their hair everyday? I love this one by Oribe, although it is a splurge, it has lived up to the hype and it smells like a million dollars. I’m also a big fan of this dry shampoo and this dry shampoo!
- Cute Gym Mat: You may remember seeing this gym mat pop up on the blog before. Dave got me this and I love it. It would make a great gift for the yoga lover in your life! The matching gym bag is also adorable if you have a girlfriend who brings a lot of stuff to the gym.
- Athleisure Pieces: Cute athleisure pieces can be a great gift for that person who wants to look like they just left the gym, but in reality they are just going to the grocery store. 😉 I tried these Athleta tights on several weeks ago and keep thinking about how amazing they were. Nothing haunts us in life like the things we didn’t buy, right? I also own these and love them and I think these are super cute! I’ve been eying this top from Carrie Underwood’s line for a while too – I think it would make a great gift for your fitness lovin’ girlfriend and it is currently marked down to $23. Aaaand because I’m a freak for all things athleisure I’ll just leave these joggers right here for you too. Seriously – how gorgeous is that grey color? But they are dry clean only and that’s a deal breaker for this girl because I need to be able to throw my comfy pants into the washer. But perhaps they would work for your high maintenance friend who has no children? lol
- Headband: This is a great gift, that is inexpensive! I can’t workout without a headband, so I personally think this is a fool-proof gift for runners because most of the girls I know who run prefer to run with their hair out of their face. I love the sparkly soul headbands + Bic headbands and I personally wouldn’t even mind if I was gifted a headband in a color I already own. They are just functional and I use them daily so I imagine most girls feel the same. Cant have too many sort of thing…
Other gift ideas could include:
- A new pair of sneakers
- A gift card to a place like Lululemon, Athleta or Dick’s Sporting Goods
- A gift card to a place like Soul Cycle, Orangetheory, Burn Bootcamp, Fly Wheel, etc (obviously this would be based off the area you live in and the group exercise classes your friend likes)
- Headphones – I think these rose gold ones are beautiful
Glam Giveaway Winner
And now for the winner of Monday’s glam giveaway…
I am e-mailing you to get your address so check your inbox today! 🙂
Thank you SO much to all who participated! I loved reading what you are hoping to get for Christmas this year and I could relate to so many things you listed (like a good night’s sleep and a vacation! HELLO, let’s be friends!). You guys are such a bright spot in my day and I’m grateful for you. 🙂
Have a great weekend!