It’s Friday, which means it is time to link up with Katie for another edition of Friday Favorites!
As always, you can play along by listing some of your favorite things in the comments below or if you’re a blogger, be sure to write a quick post detailing little things you loved this week and link up on Katie’s blog to get in on the fun! 🙂
2. New hand cream. Smells like flowers. And the south. Southern flowers a.k.a home. I want to bathe in it.
3. I consider sleeping an actual hobby, so this is like the necessary gear needed for me to do my hobby. Awesomeness.
4. Another impulse buy. I just love the name. “Next to Godliness.” So witty. Do you get it? You know…the old saying… “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” And this is hand soap. Are you there yet? I just think that is the funniest thing.
Also, #3 might be starting to kick in.
5. A ‘just because’ gift Dave hid in the microwave before he left for work. ♥ I love the extra love. It came with the sweetest card and it was just the encouragement I needed to make it through the week.
7. Atlas & I got to visit my former boss and her daughter who were in NYC this week. Familiar faces are always a favorite! They were celebrating her daughter’s birthday at the American Girl store. The American Girl store is my new favorite store.
enter rabbit trail…
Did anyone else out there have an American Girl doll when they were little? I had the Samantha doll. Correction: I still have her. She’s in the attic at my mom’s house. I’m hoping 1 day I’ll have a little girl to pass my Samantha doll onto. If I had visited the American Girl store when I was
14 9 I would have lost.my.mind. You can get the doll’s ears pierced. I can’t even handle the cuteness. Of course, I’ll have 3 boys. I’m okay with that though. I could have more babies just like Atlas.
…rabbit trail over…