It’s Friday! You know what that means! Time to share some of our favorite things. If you aren’t familiar with Friday Favorites, head over to Katie’s blog to get the low down.
In no particular order…
1. Walks in the sunshine (no photo was taken because I had 2 dogs and a baby with me- I needed about 2 extra hands for a photo to be successfully snapped). Being outside is really one of the best mood lifters.
2. My happy baby.
3. Speed work! I’ve started training with a running coach and one of these days I’ll tell you all about it! When it comes to running, pushing myself outside of my comfort zone is something I love…and also hate…but more love than hate.
4. Trips! We have 2 trips scheduled for March and one of them is to the sunny south! Bring on the family time, Florida sunshine and yo yo cookies!
5. Impulse buy from Whole Foods.
6. These guys match at least once a week and when they do it is my favorite.
After hearing Annette rave about these oils for weeks, I finally got some to try. I use them and I use them on Atlas and I love them! Talk to Annette if you want the scoop on essential oils and how to use them. She’s an expert. I want to try them all.
***And now for the winners of the Jacksonville Color Me Rad 5k!***
Names were written down and drawn out of a hat. I’m sure there was an easier, higher-tech way to do it, but putting names into a hat just felt right. And it was kind of fun.
And the winners are…
Sarah and Sofia!
I will be contacting you both today via e-mail with your entry code! Congratulations!
Thank you to all who participated!
I hope your work day flies by and your weekend is filled with time spent outside, a good run, a yo yo cookie and a nice long nap!