Friday Favorites: Holiday Style
Hello, hello and happy Friday to you! You guys made my week with all of your comments on Monday’s giveaway post! I absolutely loved reading what you are most looking forward to this Christmas season and you seriously gave me all the warm and fuzzy feels. The winner of the giveaway is announced at the bottom of this post!
And, since so many of you took the time to participate in Monday’s giveaway, I decided I’m going to host another giveaway after Thanksgiving! I’m already planning out the goodies that will be involved in that giveaway and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you! It’s going to be a glam-giveaway. 😉
And now for the usual CnC Friday Favorite’s post! Except today, I’m feeling extra festive (I blame it on all the Hallmark Christmas movies) so I’m giving today’s post a holiday theme. And can I just say, I had way too much fun putting this post together.
- Mini Boden Slippers (for toddlers/kids): These furry velvet slippers for kids are giving me all the heart eyes! I want to order these for Atlas & Andi Rose! Can’t.even.handle. the cuteness! They are on sale too!
- Colored Christmas Trees: I used to think colored trees were SO tacky, but apparently I’m getting tacky in my old age because I’m totally digging them this year. We actually got a flocked tree for our formal tree, but then we also got this rose gold tree from Target for my office and now I sort of want to get a hot pink tree. Colored trees are tricky to decorate because they can look completely cheesy, but when done right I think they are fabulously festive!
- Christmas Pajamas: I think these pajamas are adorable and oh so funny for the holidays!
- Christmas Sweatshirt: I bought a Wildfox holiday sweatshirt last year and looooved it. I seriously wore the heck out of it and I’m about 2 days away from busting it back out. This Merry one is adorable and I love how on Nordstrom’s website they styled it with a tulle skirt. So flippin’ adorable!
- Winter Lounge Pants: The fact that these lounge pants are fleece, makes me want them that much more! I love all the patterns, but I especially like the deer antlers because it makes them more ‘wintery’ than ‘Christmas’ so they will still be appropriate in January.
- Dear Santa Sign: Andi Rose is, without a doubt, our ‘spirited’ child. She gives me a run for my money and I often text Dave during the day and tell him how naughty Andi Rose is being. When I saw this sign I knew it belonged in her room during the holidays. My Andi Rose sure is good at being naughty.
- Christmas Mugs: Every time I go to Target, I leave with a holiday mug. It is an addiction. I fear I need a 12 step program to stop buying them.
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: A sweet couple in our small group from church told us that every year on the day after Halloween they go buy Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes and eat them with their children. Isn’t that the cutest family tradition? So, when Atlas spotted these on display at Target last week I caved and bought them. I never buy Little Debbies, but we are now on our 3rd box of these Christmas Tree Cakes. The sentimental story from our friends made me buy them the 1st time – the deliciousness made me buy them the 3rd time.
- Boden Slippers: I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of house shoes and when I saw these I knew my search was over. The bow on them is just too perfect and they are currently on sale for $35.
And the winner of the giveaway is Jackie! Jackie, I have e-mailed you to get your address so I can drop your present in the mail. 🙂 🎁🎉
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be on the lookout for the next giveaway to hit CnC! To those of you who take time to read and comment on this blog – you really are such a sweet blessing to me. ❤️