Today I’m linking up with Katie to share some of my favorite things because it is Friday and Fridays should be fun and filled with our favorite things.
1. Festive holiday drinks. My favorite is anything with salted caramel.
3. Fitness apps! The Nike Training Club app kicks my butt on days when I don’t feel like making up my own workout. I’m also digging the Runkeeper app because lately when I go to run I realize my Garmin isn’t charged 5 minutes before I’m ready to walk out the door (<–a good sign you aren’t running enough). I still miss my Garmin on my runs, but I’m really enjoying running with the RunKeeper app.
4. Michael Buble’s Christmas music. Just ♥.
5. This butternut squash pasta from Trader Joes. I’m sure this is seasonal and I’m sure there will be actual tears when I go to the store one day and it is gone.
6. Christmas. It is my absolute favorite. This Christmas season has been a little tough because I’m away from family and friends and Dave has been working some pretty long hours, which means I’m alone a lot, BUT on days when Atlas and I make it out it feels like Christmas outside because of all the snow and I love it.
You didn’t actually think I could make it through a Friday Favorites post and not upload a picture of Atlas and Ob, did you?
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you all enjoy a weekend filled with Christmas goodies, long runs (not in that order), family and friends!