I hope your long weekend is off to a great start and if you’re working, I hope your work day flies by and the rest of your weekend goes by slow!
I’m sorry if you tried to access my blog yesterday and received an error message. I was having some technical difficulties, but it is in the process of getting ironed out, thanks to my awesome web designer, Jenn. She is THE BEST, so if you’re ever in the market for a web designer let me know and I’ll pass on her information.
I also have some things going on with my family today, so I’ve got to keep this post short. I’ll check back in after I make it to Amelia Island for the Zooma Race. It is finally here! HOLLA! I made an awesome playlist using some of the songs you guys suggested and some songs from the Pitch Perfect soundtrack (I need a Pitch Perfect intervention). I’ll be sure to share my playlist with you soon.
In the meantime, I’m going to spread the Liebster love and nominate the following bloggers for the award…
If you choose to accept this prestigious award, answer the following 11 questions on your blog. Then, nominate some of your favorite up-and-coming bloggers for the award and create 11 new questions for them to answer! Fun, right?
- What’s your favorite way to get exercise?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
- If you could go for a run with a celebrity, who would you pick?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What made you choose the name of your blog?
- What would you want for your last meal?
- What’s your favorite website?
- What’s your favorite exercise motto?
- What is something you’re currently obsessed with?
- What is your favorite iPhone app?
Despite the fact that I have a lot on my plate right now, I’m staying optimistic & getting psyched up for tomorrow’s race! What are your weekend plans? 🙂