This Week’s Dinner Menu
I just wanted to pop in and share what was on our dinner menu this week in case anybody out there was looking for dinner ideas. 🙂
- Monday: Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken (loosely following this recipe) + Mexican Quinoa Salad (adapted from this recipe)
- Tuesday: Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Wednesday: Thai Chili Salmon (inspired by this recipe) + Coconut Rice + broccoli
- Thursday: Tortellini mixed with broccoli, peas and bacon (Oh, hi carbs!)
- Friday: Dine out or Order in
If there’s a recipe you want that I didn’t link to, let me know!
Both my babies are still fighting colds, so we are under house arrest this week. I’m so thankful I get to stay home and care for them though. Wouldn’t trade this time with them for the world.
Hope you have a happy hump day!