1. Today, I ran for the first time in 11 days. To say that it was wonderful would be the understatement of the year. Fact: Running = Mood Enhancer.
2. I haven’t had an appetite this last week, but all of a sudden I have a craving for a cinnamon roll that is something fierce. Fact: Cinnamon Roll = Mood Enhancer.
4. Speaking of bottling things up – I wish I could bottle up Ob’s energy and sell it to the masses. I think everyone would buy it…or at least runners. Runners would definitely buy it.
5. Speaking of bottles, can we discuss how many wine bottles went out in my recycle bin yesterday? Actually, no. Scratch that. I would rather not discuss that.
5. I got a wedding invitation in the mail today…for my grandfather. How stinkin’ cute is that? My grandmother passed away a few years ago and I am so thrilled my grandfather found love again. He’s quite the catch and I can’t wait to celebrate his newfound love in December.
6. I had a coffee table delivered this week and in a rare act of independence I decided I was going to put it together myself. It took a little over an hour for me to get the coffee table out of the box…and then I called my mom to help me put it together because I was exhausted.